An introduction to working in the Cloud for Smaller Charities
Class Networks together with The Gallery Partnership recognise the challenges many charities face when looking at Cloud based solutions.
To help answer these questions and become more informed about the decisions you might make, we are inviting you to join us at an informal workshop, hosted at The Foundry, Vauxhall, London SE11 5RR on Tuesday 22nd March 2016.
It will give you a chance to hear directly from two leading, trusted experts who have worked with a range of charities to implement Cloud based solutions.
- Learn how smaller charities can benefit from moving to the Cloud. Hear directly from Westminster Amalgamated, a small charity that is moving to the Cloud.
- Why you can no longer ignore the impact of Cloud technology
- The pros and cons of moving to the Cloud
We have designed the morning to be informal, interactive and helpful to enable you to understand more about what you need to do to get ready.
- Understand what the Cloud is, and what the key benefits are to the smaller organisation
- Learn more about why your charity needs a digital strategy now
- Discover the underlying technologies you may rely on to deliver your next project
- Gain an insight into how Gallery and Class work together to deliver specialised IT and Communications expertise to the sector
There is a nominal charge of £25 for this seminar to cover lunch and room hire.
For more information about us click here
If you would like to talk to us about any managed communication services, or if you would like a quote, please contact us:
Tel: 0333 800 8811